Registration/General & Tuition Fee Schedule 2019-2020
$300.00 per child (Through April 30, 2019)
$350.00 per child (After May 1st, 2019)
$3,255.00 per child
$2,604.00 each additional child
- Plan 1: Total tuition balance must be paid on or before August 12, 2019 with a 5% discount.
- Plan 2: Total tuition balance must be paid in 2 installments. First half on or before August 9, 2019. Second half on or before February 7, 2020.
- Plan 3: Total tuition balance must be paid in 11 monthly installments starting on August 9, 2019 and ending on June 10, 2020 (Families with students in grades TK through 7th grade)
- Plan 4: Total tuition balance must be paid in 10 monthly installments starting on August 9, 2019 and ending on May 8, 2020 (Families with students in the 8th grade).
A scholarship application must be filled out per child to be considered for financial aid.
Smart Tuition Program
- Families must enroll in the automatic debit program with Smart Tuition. Tuition will be debited from your bank account or via credit/debit card each 10th of the month.
- To enroll or re-enroll please log onto: www.smarttuition.com or obtain an application from the school.
- There is a $50.00 one-time administration fee for this service. There is a $40.00 late fee for each missed payment and a $30.00 fee for any payment not honored by your bank due to a NSF.
- Please note that any unpaid fundraising, lunch and other fee obligations will be added to Smart Tuition to be collected through this program.
All families are responsible to fulfill the school mandatory fundraising activities throughout the year. Any fundraising obligations not fulfilled will be added to Smart Tuition Program for collection.
Families are required to complete 50 service hours as well as other hours required for negotiated tuition. Hours not completed will be billed at $10.00 per hour. 5 hours must be completed during our Casino Night and 5 hours during our Annual Tardeada.
- $150.00 Graduation Fee due by April 19, 2019 (Non-refundable)
- $100.00 First Communion Fee due by February 22, 2020 (Non-Refundable)
Support the school with its small ongoing fundraisers such as Shakey’s Night, Applebees, Movie Night, Posada, Thanksgiving Luncheon, Harvest Festival that help raise much needed funds for additional resources.